Update July 8, 2021
We are appealing this Summer 2021 to the United States Supreme Court
On February 22, 2021 we appeared in Federal Court to request a court order (1) recognizing the role of vaccines in the national health epidemic, (2) upholding that control group studies of vaccinated v. unvaccinated are scientifically advantageous, and (3) exempting all persons from mandatory vaccination.
Click the images below to view our court documents, proving for example that unvaccinated adults enjoy 1,248% better health than vaccinated. And unvaccinated children enjoy 1,099% better health than vaccinated.
Click here to read our Verified Court Petition. And click here to read our current 9th Circuit appellate brief. Our next step is to appeal directly to the United States Supreme Court, so please check back here for regular updates.
Our Case Documents
Petitioner Joy Garner’s Survey Reports (Filings January 2021)
All Court Documents Filed
B. Request for Judicial Notice (Filings December 2020)
- Motion for Judicial Notice, with Memorandum of Points and Authorities
- Appendix One (detailing the national health pandemic of chronic illness)
- Appendix Two (detailing that vaccines are dangerous)
- Appendix Three (detailing the foreign supply of vaccines)
- Appendix Index
- Exhibits: Volume 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Proposed Order
C. Motion for Preliminary Injunction (Filings December 2020)
- Notice of Motion
- Amended Notice of Motion
- Memorandum of Points and Authorities
- Expert Declarations: Dr. Pebsworth, Dr. Kimmel, Dr. Hulstedt, Dr. West, Dr. Hoang
- Petitioner Joy Garner Declaration
- Proposed Orders: Option One, Two, Three
D. Government’s Opposition Papers (Filings February 2021)
E. Petitioner’s Response Papers (Filings February 2021)
- Opposition to Motion to Dismiss
- Statistics Report Showing Vaccine Injury Correlation and Causation, and Supporting Declaration
- Mathematics Report (Special Briefing) Showing Zero Risk of Being Unvaccinated
- Updated Garner Declaration
- Reply Brief re Preliminary Injunction
- Response to Objections to Evidence
F. Dismissal (February 2021)
G. 9th Circuit Appeal (April, May, and July 2021)
H. United States Supreme Court (Summer 2021)
- Coming soon…
Overview: The lower court refused to allow the case to proceed to an evidentiary stage definitively proving vaccines are decimating the American population. The DOJ’s strongest argument they could muster is that the scientific evidence proving the American population is being decimated by vaccines would embarrass the political elite in Washington DC. Here is the DOJ’s exact quote, “any suggestion from a court that vaccines are not safe would cause ’embarrassment from multifarious pronouncements by various departments on one question.'” Opposition Brief, page 16, line 11.
Detail: In February the court dismissed our case on the grounds of standing (i.e., saying we can’t sue the President for the constitutional violations alleged, but rather should sue someone else). We appealed immediately to the 9th Circuit, which declined our request for a writ, so we are appealing now to the United States Supreme Court.
The President, as chief executive, manages multiple departments handling vaccines and their distribution (such as HHS, US Military, Department of Education, Department of Commerce, Department of Justice). He is the ultimate wrongdoer with respect to the plaintiffs. Indeed, the President is the only party that can issue the nationwide order we’re requesting for national security to save America from the chronic illness trajectory. The numbers contained in our filings conclusively show vaccines are destroying our country. The President ultimately bears responsibility; there’s just no nice way to put that.
Surprisingly, the court dismissed our entire case without the government ever producing a single expert or any evidence whatsoever. The defense simply argued that the President cannot be held responsible for vaccine mandates by States. We strongly disagree, because the President is vigorously involved in mandates. The evidence shows the President manages the following across multiple departments:
- designing and producing vaccines that are mandated
- approving vaccines that are mandated
- purchasing vaccines that are mandated
- promoting vaccines that are mandated, and promoting the policy of mandates
- distributing vaccines that are mandated
- tracking vaccine injuries from mandated vaccines
- litigating vaccine injury cases from mandated vaccines
- setting regulations for interstate infectious disease control regarding mandated vaccines
- funding health departments to enforce mandates using police powers
- enforcing vaccine mandates on Federal properties and for Federally funded activities
This Litigation Fund is a private fund. Donations are not tax-deductible.
This Litigation Fund is operated by California lawyer Greg Glaser (“Glaser”). 100% of all funds received by Glaser are deposited in a Client Trust Account, and paid from that account directly for litigation expenses.